It really is possible to love your job. Let’s face it, most of us spend more time at work than we do at home. So, why not invest some time in really understanding what you want from your life and your career?
Often, career changers try to do it all on their own; making lists of potential roles and organisations without ever really stopping to think about what really drives and motivates them. They often feel unable to make a change or do something different because they believe they don’t have the skills or experience, or simply lack confidence that it is even possible to achieve.
Talking to an experienced career coach can help you take a step back and look at your life and work experience in a safe supportive way. Working through a structured process, you will learn what really matters most to you in your life and your career and understand how you can use this to decide what to next, and how to get there.
What you’ll learn from career coaching:
- What your personal values are, what motivates and drives you at work
- Identify your key strengths and interests leading to the best-fit environment for you to work in i.e. where you’ll be happiest
- The ability to look at your career from different angles which will bring fresh thinking and alternative options
- The support to overcome the blocks and challenges that may be in your way
- Help with looking ahead and planning your career goals
- Support and guidance on how to structure your CV and highlight your transferable skills
- A realistic interview coaching session using targeted questions for the role you’ve applied for
Contact us now for a free initial consultation. We will have a chat about where you are now, and what you are looking for from your coaching. If you decide that you’d like to go ahead, your coach will recommend a programme of coaching designed specifically to help you achieve your goals.
**Newsflash** If you would prefer to work in a group setting – keep an eye out for our new career workshops that we’ll be launching in the New Year!