Job change coaching
If you’re looking to change job – or even career – this is the programme for you. You may have been put at risk of redundancy, or you’ve decided that now is the time to do something different, but you’re not sure how to take it forward. We can help.
Whatever you want to achieve, our approach is the same: we take a 100% bespoke solution based on our Explore-Create-Embrace structure below:
Explore who you are:
- Session 1: You complete a personality questionnaire to establish your preferred ways of behaving at work. You may also complete other psychometric tools designed to help you understand more deeply your interests and skills. The results of these questionnaires will be explored with you by your coach.
- Session 2: We identify your values and key achievements in your career and education to date, paying particular attention to your strengths and when you are at your best at work.
- Session 3: Armed with the knowledge of what you enjoy, what is important to you and what you’re good at, we start to create possible job options (industries/job roles).
- Session 4: Your coach helps you review your CV and re-write it so that it accurately reflects your transferable skills and how your experience is relevant for new roles that you are applying for.
- Session 5: Interview skills coaching.
Embrace your new role:
- Session 6: Post-job-offer coaching session to prepare and plan for your first 90 days in your new role.
Each session typically lasts for 90 minutes.
Sessions are usually face-to-face and take place in London, Surrey or Hampshire, at a location to suit you. Skype or telephone coaching is also possible.